Tuesday, December 9, 2008

YES WE FUCKING CAN!!!!!



New York december 9th 2009

Hey!


Profanity usage....me?! Nah.
Since my last blogging experience, a lot has happened.
I got a cold. I got better. Bruno got a cold and got better. Greg and I had our birthdays. As some of you know, we share the same b'day( save this info for future trivia).He is getting close and almost catching up with me, age wise. Dorian who??
Declan got whiter. Believe me. It is possible. Nick's pecs got bigger. And together we are rocking more than ever.
We went back to the studio and recorded 2 new songs...GOT YOU WRAPPED and STREETS OF RIO.
We performed them together for the very first time in our last gig @ The R Bar. For those of you who were present, ThAnK YoU!!! The vibe was electric and amazing. We love you for that.
The 2 new songs are being mastered as i type and very soon you will all have the pleasure to enjoy them.
In january we will be shooting the video for STREETS OF RIO and soon after the video for GOT YOU WRAPPED.
We are also going to play in Boston in Feb. We are all looking forward to that.
As always, we all do appreciate your support.

Peace & Hugs

Pitti

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Yay blogging! I'll add a link to your blog from mine www.musicaljodibeck.blogspot.com

GererĂª said...
This comment has been removed by the author.